View Single Post
# 1 21-06-2003 , 03:08 PM

me hulk! me smash movie theatre!

I'm mad....very mad user added image
Yesterday, I bought tickets to the 9:45 show to hulk and arrived at 9 because I knew it would be jammed (there was a line to get in). After the previews, 5 minutes into the movie, two black people next to us start yapping away. So we couldnt take it and walked around to find another seat but everyone was taken so we went to the complaint center and they said we can go to the 10:30 show. By now we were pissed. This was a bit better but people still talked. But 10 minutes before the movie ends, at the huge major climax, the fire alarm goes off. Now we're really pissed. So we wait outside for an hour or two in the cold while nothing really happens for until 3 am (false alarm).So we were there for almost 6 hours! And they decide they'll give us a free ticket pass to any movie. This is where i'm REALLY REALLY pissed because I have to choose between seeing the hulk again and watching it only for the last 10 minutes or seeing a new movie but not finding out what happens until the movie comes out on DVD (3 months maybe?). I think i'll just see a new movie and use the ticket on "28 Days Later" which comes out next frida. But of course, i'm never EVER going to a premiere of a movie again with that kind of talking. So I'll see 28 days later Sunday Morning when its completley empty. Grrr, i'm stressed...

MSN: cyborg_corporation@hotmail.com
AIM: RavagingOrc