View Single Post
# 13 02-09-2005 , 04:33 PM

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
I'm really sorry to hear about your problems with DT, but this really isn't the place to be posting things like this. Maybe you should be telling them, rather than moaning here.

LisaG :headbang:

I've only been around these forums about a week and this isn't the first post reply of this type I've seen. It seems to me that theres a rather strict outline of what should and should not be posted here on these forums. If theres a post about this very issue could someone kindly point me towards it so that I might abide by these regulations as well.

On a personal note, I see nothing wrong with this post as it warns the community of the shady business practices used by the aforementioned website. A SimplyMaya competitor no less. In my opinion the community as a whole benefits from this knowledge. And Lisa, I'm sorry that you're in such a happy place right now that a single post about another's misfortune is enough to send you spiraling downward into the dismal darkness of dispair. Hehe, j/k. Seriously though, I really thought this post to be worthy of a certain merit on this the 'Member's Lounge' forum, but I'm new here and a guest here and wish to comply with all SM posting rules and etiquettes so please if there is such a post I would greatly appreciate a friendly nudge in the right direction. user added image