Thread: Simply ZBrush
View Single Post
# 5 12-10-2011 , 03:28 PM
@Dave - These are my parents. My mom and dad, so the references are plenty. I find myself at times just staring at them now. Weirds even me out...

@ClearAir - The skin is a little harsh and I am at odds about how it will render out. I would prefer to have too much now and be able to tone down the strength later rather than be stuck with pores I can't see. As of right now they are sitting in about 6 layers and I plan on dropping it down to one through the morph target trick.

@Jay - Yeah I agree the ears need some work. Didn't really focus too much at all on my dad and spent a couple minutes on my mom, but after that I just moved onto the face.

Gonna try and keep them coming. Today I think I am gonna venture out to the creature domain and test drive dynamesh. Wondering how it will hold up at a high subdiv or whether or not I will have to stop at a point and take it into topogun to do the fine details...

Just amazes me how fast you can progress. A year ago I don't know what edge loops were...

Some progress over the last couple of hours. Really digging the dynamesh. Looks like it caps out at about a mil though so I am gonna have to mos def retopo to get to the level I want. Started this with ZSpheres. Just much more manageable at the beginning to lock down form...

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Chavfister; 12-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.