View Single Post
# 3 13-10-2015 , 12:44 PM
Hi Nilla

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

I have actually been meaning to create a trial version of ParticleFlocker for some time but have never really had the time to do it. However, your message spurred me on and last night I managed to put together a system to allow me to do this. So hopefully in the next few days this should all be ready to go and I will re-post here to give people the download link.

As for your suggestion about a facebook page, I think this is an excellent idea, and to be honest I'm not really sure why I hadn't thought of it myself! I will get that set up alongside the trial.

You are correct that it would not be fair to provide a review/tutorial for a paid plug-in that doesn't have a trial and I completely take that onboard. So I am wandernig, once I have created a functional trial, would you be interested in reviewing the plug-in? I am always open to feedback and normally when I receive good suggestions (such as your own) I will act on them quite quickly. So any further advice or suggestions about the product itself would be great.

Thanks again

Mike
TechToast