View Single Post
# 4 30-04-2011 , 10:11 PM
Subscriber
YouTube - aya.divx

This is mine - based of the Square-soft game Parasite Eve. In the game she was a very blocky - over sexed up and did not represent of a new york cop. I went for a much more realistic cop look while not making look like a sub character. I also kept the weapon combo from the game, but also added the radio, handcuffs and some bullet clips.

https://www.ravage3d.com/images/Game/Final.jpg

Although I had a flying start that was soon eaten up with some trouble with stress this month (over the job interview at the mill) and had to get away to my parents this month. Then I found out the game 3rd Birthday on the PSP was Parasite eve 3 but because of the loss of the rights of the name Square-soft had to rename it and did alot of updating with the same ideas as mine.

But I am glad I did not give up. Wish now I had gotten the texturing finished (boots and belt items not 100%) and wish I had the time to have skinned and posed it.

But at 11060 poly`s I am really happy with it. I am really glad I nailed the hair early on as I think it would not have been possible with out cracking it.

Rendered with software render with 4 lights. The model was rendered using just button 1 (no objects level 3) - none of my Zbrush work made it was I still not up to speed with the whole process. Got one texture at 4080x4080 - was going to do a spec map aswell but time beat me to it.

Packing up my PC now as going back home now but will carry on with this project once I`m back.

Loved this challenge, thx for all the support - good luck all.

Tweety

Last edited by tweetytunes; 30-04-2011 at 10:18 PM.