View Single Post
# 10 12-08-2008 , 02:28 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by The Architect
There will be lots of soldering, thats for sure... I need 128 wires for the adder-subtractor inputs, 64 for the results and this doesn't include the connections between the chips or the logic unit, which so far can only do AND and OR operations... user added image

Btw, didn't you say you have a something (qualification?) in computer science? And hardware bores you? lol! user added image

only AND and OR... hahaha, man, that ain't gonna go far! not with out a NOT. everything can be constructed from NOTs and ORs, that's all you need

ah yes, i have a BSc in Computer Science and Logic and Computation... although it doesn't say that on my certificate....pretty lame

i'm more interested in the software side of things than the hardware side of things... and something about assembly just makes me want to hug Visual Studio and Eclipse...

sucks that if all the people who could make hardware vanished then i'd have nothing to do

wait... that came out really bad.... well... i'd just not be able to get a job... unless i could be a freelance writer and live life never knowing if i'll get a pay cheque

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D