View Single Post
# 60 26-09-2012 , 08:01 PM
Hi everyone, first post! Sorry to resurrect the thread, but it seems the best place to put it.

So I've also been having the issue of having strange glitches appear in batch render, that do not appear when rendering a single frame in render view. I tried NextDesigns script, exactly what I was looking for, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I changed start frame to 1, and end frame to 200. Made sure render view had the right camera, then pasted and executed the script- it starts to render but when I check the folder the image is "render0008.tif" - but checking the image shows it's actually frame 1. Then, it proceeds to render the next frame, but it over writes "render0008.tif"! I've no idea where it's got this phantom "8" from.

I only changed the start and end frame variables in the script, so don't understand why this is happening. I'm using Maya 2011 with Vue 10 (although I don't think that should affect it?).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've absolutely no idea why I get glitches in batch render, and rendering frame by frame with a script like this looks like my only option.

Thanks.
Matt