View Single Post
# 1 17-01-2010 , 08:53 PM
Subscriber

quadro FX 3450 card issues?

Does anyone else on these forums have this graphics card? If so I was wondering if you are also having issues watching 1080p hd videos on youtube? I am, it's like a jumpy slideshow trying to watch them, and not just on youtube but also the videos on my hard drive. I have an HD camera and the 720 play smooth on my computer but the larger 1080 are jumpy and looks like I'm watching a slideshow of pictures.

Just curious if it's my graphics card or not.

Computer:
Windows XP SP3
Intel Pentium 4
3.50gb RAM
3.2GHz
Nvidia Quadro FX 3450

I've scanned and taken care of viruses, malware, and spyware on my computer. I've cleaned the hdd as much as I can and I've done a defrag. None of which has helped. It's an issue in Firefox, IE, and videos straight off the HDD. Videos seem to play fine on my girlfriends Duo core pc... wondering if maybe it's just because I'm still using "old" technology. Or if maybe it's just my graphics card? I got this card because it's under the recommended list for maya, hasn't caused issues until recently with hd. Also kind of happens to all flash on the internet lately to. I am up to date with flash also, and all my drivers are up to date to.

Any ideas? I've been all over looking for help and would do a hijack this log if anyone can help me with all of that since I don't know what any of it means when I do it. If you can help with that pm me we can do it through there.

Edit: here is the video that I uploaded to youtube just to test out my new camera's hd and to see it on youtube. It works fine on my girlfriends duo core 64-bit but not on my computer. If the hd button isn't clicked on it plays fine but once the HD is clicked on then it turns to garbage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIucZ7IKsZ0 nothing special just some snow falling in my backyard.

- Mike

https://rhetoriccamel.blogspot.com

Last edited by Rhetoric Camel; 17-01-2010 at 09:22 PM.