View Single Post
# 8 13-10-2003 , 12:57 PM
Kevin
it is indeed a sad day in the life of SM!

I know Mr adl has said a thing or 2 that may have caused unrest but..... He has a big heart and has been part of this place for so long.

I personally got on with him like a best mate, we shared the same sense of humor and the things I found funny - so did he and vice versa! I could read him like a book and he could me...so this is a big wrench in my heart user added image

I had a good chat with Adl today, we bull shitted some and chatted about some issues, laughed and said our farewares regarding the sm site - I had a lump in my throat and felt very sad at losing such a cool guy.

We have both promised to keep in touch and we WILL meet up some time as we have both planned.... we will also chat as much as time permits on msn chat. But Sm will never be the same again as he was the guy whos posts I always read and looked for... Now I dont have time to use maya and manly use the board as a "chat area" he kept it alive and fun! Sure at times he was a miserable old sod and went over the top, but I to have done this on many occassions - its part of life! You get involved in chat and emotions arise, so some things are said out of turn but I can assure you all that this guy is a big teddy bear with the heart the size of a someone with Elephantitis.

I do hope he calls in to visit and I will keep him open as a moderator so he can access the mods area as he is always welcome.

So brother.... good luck in your graphics and I understand your reasons in your decision.

Take care

Kevin