Thread: Car Tutorial
View Single Post
# 1 09-04-2007 , 06:28 AM
Subscriber

Car Tutorial

Hey everyone, Im thinking about doing a car tutorial when my semester ends in school. I have 3 weeks so right now, im only focusing on that which includes my skyline project. the ext is about 85% complete and I will upload more pics soon so ppl can see what i am capable of.

Well enough of the boring talk, I want ppls opinions on a car they think i should model. Now remind you, this is going to be for beginners/semi beginners so be wise in the car you think would be a good idea for a tutorial.

My process will be to model a part over and over and post in car forums until i get it correct and then record it after i know I made it accurate enough to post. This will be an exterior only and ill see if someone would like to join to help with the rendering part since I am not good at rendering.

My semester ends in about 4 weeks so there is plently of time to get enough feedback on a type of car i will be doing. I hope a lot of ppl reply and again this might be free or if it comes out real nice, i might sell for only $50 depending on what my partner wants to do. I am willing to go free but if we come up with a real long/great quality tut, then there will be a price. Price will be discussed afterwards. Thanks everyone

****edit****

Let me know if anyone wants to be a part of the rendering process and upload some work. I want to choose the best person for the job since I am trying to make a tutorial to my best abilities.

Toyota Supra WIP

I create feeling in others that they themseleves don’t understand.

Last edited by 99GsTurbo; 09-04-2007 at 06:38 AM.