View Single Post
# 8 18-09-2003 , 06:43 PM

first evil robot specs

Name: Wasp X1..i dunno, help me think of a name

:: Guns ::
- 2 Plasma Rifles (mounted under head) : these rifles cant move left right or up down but the head does so that will take care of the aiming.

- 2 Auto-Targetting Mini-Laser Rifles (mounted on the mid-side) :
like in James Bond: Die Another Day, these will either just shoot the hell out of crap for you or auto-target on incoming slower projectiles such as missles or a big rock or something. These rifles are also capable of moving up, down, or left and right in order to help it track its aim of moving targets.

- 4 Missle Launcher slots (mounted on the front side butt part) : can hold multiple types of missle stored inside the butt part behind the engine. Maybe can hold a total of 32 missles.

:: Engine ::
This thing is paired up with a LEVITATOR (crap name) type of engine. When turned on, the robot just levitates in the air and its height and direction are controlled by the thrusters found in the butt area and the front butt area.

:: Other Stuff ::
You might see sharp edges or scaly looking blade looking thingy ( i dont know what to call it). I dont know what theyre for now. Before I thought of them being sharp blade like weapons, i think they still are, gotta wait till i texture it though.
And the other stuff are just designs and crap to provide a more non-boring look to the machine.

Enjoy user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>