View Single Post
# 31 10-03-2011 , 04:34 AM
Good to see you mate..

You are right how certain events in are life really do change how we see things, and that are love ones and family become so much more important. All I can say from my own experience is work hard and learn as much as you can but always make sure you set aside time for you and your family first.

Like a lot of have said finding the right balance between working/learning in our 3D field is truly a feat in its self, as this industry is changing so fast all the time, trying to keep on top of the learning curve is a big undertaking. I used to burn the candle at both ends for many years and it did catch up to me, both physically and mentally.

I know what your talking about as far as looking for any job right now, my wife has been in the ER 3 times with her heart and finding time to take care of her and find enough freelance work so I can stay home and make sure she is OK has been really hard and the normal get your through the rough time jobs are not hiring.

Keep your head up

Kurt

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb