View Single Post
# 58 21-06-2010 , 01:25 AM
Subscriber
As soon as the Admins and i can catch up we're going to talk about another tut or three or four or however many. Its just hard to work out the time frames of discussing the jobs since there is a 7 hour time difference between them and i, and We learned before i did the New tie Fighter that these discussions arn't for e-mail.
The admin's of the site have all of this in mind to address, and are planning to address most of it, it is just going to take time and patience on behalf of the community.

For instance there was discussion of a nice long tutorial from me planned in the future, ( along the length lines of the Apache ) but it has been put off in lew of trying to do more shorter tutorials, to bring more content to the site faster instead of something very long, but 2-3 months from now before release.

I've provided an outline for a long dynamics series also covering everything from the basics of particle physics all the way to advanced uses of constraints and dynamic simulations. There are things in the works and being discussed you just again, have to be patient and wait for them to come about, and show support for the site, so taht the admins are aware that their efforts will not come to fruition only to be wasted.

I also volunteered to assist with some new site layouts if The admins want to put them up, though i haven't heard about that, most likely these would only be limited to new color schemes though, not total site transformations If that were discussed further in the future.

I hope this alleviates some of the concerns ..
G-man

Follow My Business
On The Web!
Or
On Facebook!