Thread: Greek temple
View Single Post
# 6 18-11-2008 , 02:52 AM
Jay: Yeah I just changed my monitor colour to normal and I see that it might be to much yellow.

Bennyk: You are right about the stairs, right now it overlaps but in reality it should be a dark line to indicate that the stone goes down. This detail should also be added to the "fence".

Do PS have any good fake DOF?

Chirone: The yellow colour comes from the light that as stated earlier might be to strong, but the marble is white.

And it is a succes if it looks like god of war, as I think that the game takes place in ancient greece. user added image

And as said by Hammer.Horror please say whats wrong with the background, I kinda like it, and the temple stod at a mountain and behind it you could see other mountains. Maybe I should lower the mountains so that it looks like the temple is on higher ground.

Hammer.Horror: Im trying to make it "new" as the temple looked a few thousand years ago.

The stones on the real temples was white and the sun changed the colour to a yellow tint, the one you see today are more yellowish becouse of acid rain and pollution.

Now I'm going to Stockholm for a vacation I will be back on monday. Thanks alot for the comments so far. user added image

Edit: Ah I misunderstood you Chirone. user added image

Last edited by Weyu; 18-11-2008 at 02:55 AM.