View Single Post
# 4 01-05-2007 , 12:50 AM
Ok guys, thanks for the responses... but i think i put it wrong ( i know i did)

The thing i want to do is to have a couple ( maybe 2 or 3 ) people to help me create some sort of techdemo, to point out how fun the Reaction Time Fighting is, and it can really be fun.

and i allready found a couple of people who are willing to help programming, so now i need a couple of peeps who are willing to help some models and animate them, and as we progress we will see where we're going. it might fail miserably, but then know that it won't be the last time i try to make the game.

Don't get me wrong, it's not just a silly idea, it's a livehood dream, and i'm allways told that u should chase your dreams.

i've been playing games all my life ( most of the games i play are (MMO)RPG's ) and the reason i want to make my own game is because most RPG's don't have active gameplay, most of the time u hit a button and u wait till the opponent is dead. and that's what i want to change, i want to make gaming more interactive, and what nintendo is doing with the WII, which is physical activity, i want to make something that is mentally challenging, and not just cause it's never been done before ( not counting all those puzzle games) but simply cause i think it's something that can improve someones mental health.

it's not something that has to be finished in like 5 month... it's something i plan to work on for at least 5 years. if not even longer, i just want to make something that will change the way that people play games. a lot of people ( and i know it´s true, i had it for a while) play games to forget real life and step into a world of fantasy, where they can be anyone/anything the want to be, so why not train brains while doing it?

I know it's a lot to read, and if u read it all... i hope it convinces you, if not... i'll start myself and i'll keep asking for help untill i can model good enough to do it all by myself.

01001011011101010111011101100101011001010110101101 10010101100101