View Single Post
# 6 06-12-2008 , 12:01 PM
Thanks for your comments user added image

About the eyes, the biggest problem would be the fur one I believe. Currently, the eyes are separate objects and there's no geometry for them in the character mesh. I guess I should probably try to take some time to add the eyes to the body geometry. Unfortunately I have quite a few objects I need to finish until tomorrow so I might have to revisit that later.

Regarding the feet, I actually changed them as well earlier today. Still kind of not showing up in the render because of the amount of fur though.

I agree, it feels like I do have too many edge loops that aren't really of much use. As it's the first object I ever made I went with a smooth very early in the process which might not have been the best idea - unfortunately I don't have time to remodel it until tomorrow though, but I'll definitely consider cleaning it up later on. I have plans on maybe reusing this character in the future.

I'd like to give him a bandana. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how I'd do it as I've never used cloth. I don't think it will be there by the deadline tomorrow, but I'd definitely like to add it.