View Single Post
# 3 02-12-2010 , 11:22 PM
Administrator
Mahesh, I really like the skateboard animation. Did you create the environment yourself or just the animation in it? I think your cameras are very good, it captures the whole thing so well.

Me and David watched your ball balance when you posted it up a few weeks ago and we both thought it was really good too, I can't animate myself but I understand the principles so I can see how much work went into it. I think you caught the movement, it looks fairly realistic and that's not easy to get right with the timing in animation for something like that.

A final thing I wanted to say to you is that I think you're very talented. I remember when you posted up the classic beginner pool table and spinning planets exercises because I see a few of those. Yours caught my eye because even if they're simple simulations you had multiple cameras, textures and lights in your scene which made them a lot more. I don't think you'll have any problems finding 3D work in the future for these reasons if that's what you want to do.

I look forward to seeing more of your work,
Nilla