View Single Post
# 6 23-01-2007 , 05:34 PM
Hey t1ck - sorry to hear that mate - that really sucks. :angery: The same thing happened to my girlfriend and it's just not on.

Obviously I am not in the industry, but here's my two cents anyway - as others have said, if you are not into the web developement than I would definately not go with option 2. It sounds like you have made up your mind on that anyway.

If you are not sure about an alternate course than I would probably leave option 1 as well as you might just end up feeling cheated.

So that leaves 3 and 4 - if you can afford a course at escape than I would probably go with 3, as it may be expensive , but should push you forward.

Personally, I am stuck with 4 - due to my schedule I can't take a course, so I am just trying to get my crap together and hoping that I can get my foot in somewhere.

If you are not happy, don't stick with your day job - You can always fall back on that, but if you don't take the risk than you will just turn into one of those old annoying gits who goes around saying 'I could of done that'.

Hope that helps.user added image

arran3D

arran3D blog