View Single Post
# 10 10-10-2003 , 08:38 PM
Subscriber
Okay i've been pretty harsh lately cause no one ever seems to take offense and i see it being much more constructive in the long run so.........

Boring man! I really thought that all the dynamics work really well, the bubbles and the surface of the water and sea floor look great. Even the sub (for the half of it i saw and the half a second i saw it) looked good. But overall i just thought there was going to be something over the next dune. More rocks on the ground, some reef, plants (as mentioned before) would make this scream realism. The quality is there (as always with you) i'm just begging for more.

Now i assume that the reason i was thinking there should be something there is because when you come out of the water there will be, or theres some kind of backstory i'm missing. But theres my crit take it as you will and keep up the AMAZING quality that we LOVE seeing from you.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2