View Single Post
# 1 19-12-2003 , 01:31 PM
Subscriber

Need your votes pls!

I need your help.

A month ago I entered a Design mug competition for Nescafe. I got a email saying that Iam one of the four finalist.
I need you guys to do is go please vote for me. Just make a account (no spam) and vote for my design. Im begging you guys please
help me out with this one since I would do that same for you guys if it came down. The Grand Prize winner will recieve and
Apple Powerbook G4, Printer , Adobe illustrator and photoshop. Thats not all , my mug will be sent all over the world,
only 1000 of them will be made and I will recieve 10 of them.

Here is the email I got.

Congratulations!

You are a finalist in the 2003 Nestimulo Design U Mug competition. Your design, along with 4 others will now be placed on the site and visitors will be encouraged to vote for their favourite. Voting opens on 1 December and all votes must be received by midnight (UK time) 31 December 2003. The more votes you receive the better your chances of winning, so make sure you tell all your friends to log on and support you. Voting is limited to 1 vote per person, per day.
The winner will contacted by e-mail on 5 January 2004.
Once again congratulations, good luck and thank you for entering.

Grand Prize: Apple 12" PowerBook G4 computer complete with Adobe Illustrator 10 and Adobe Photoshop 7.0 software, HP Deskjet 450ci printer and a certificate from Nescafé.
The winner will also see their winning design produced onto an actual ceramic mug. A minimum of 1,000 copies of the mug will be made with the winner’s name credited on the base. 10 Mugs in a promotional box will be supplied to the winning designer, the remaining Mugs to be distributed globally for promotional use through the Nescafé Out Of Home network. Promotional Mug boxes will feature a photograph of the winner and a short message/biography of them in multiple languages.

if you still want to vote for me make a account and login and vote for the second mug. Dont worry these guys dont spam.
https://www.nestimulo.com/en/designum...ersgallery.htm

pic of the mug

user added image

thanks

Last edited by Tork; 19-12-2003 at 03:47 PM.