View Single Post
# 1 09-01-2009 , 07:27 AM

First model (wip)

Hello everybody, hows goin, i started watching some tutorials last week and i wanted to share with you guys this "person" that im tryin to make.

The world of 3d is amazing, i dont know where to start, there r so many things, modeling, texturing, rendering, and a lot of info out on the net.

So i supose that the first thing i gotta learn is modeling, so i tryied to make this person, i dont know how's called the technique i used, because i have seen there r SO many ways to model... i just started with a plane and then extruded tons of times, it took me like a day lol

So, the face i did watching a tutorial, but the mouth, eyes and ear, i just improvised, so i know that those are the worst parts and that the topology of those suck.

I wanna get tips, suggestions or comments about what i did, and what i gotta do to improve, i also textured the model in zbrush with zapplink, because when i tryied to make the uv i couldnt get the uv layout in one piece (at least it was a clean uv i think)

So what i gotta do next? how can i make this model better? what about the topology of the model?

Thanks everyone for reading

Attached Thumbnails