Thread: Thor Trailer
View Single Post
# 13 13-12-2010 , 07:12 PM
Looks good to me but I'm a huge Marvel fan so would say that! lol

As for the thing I hear a lot of, the whole "making graphic novel/comics into films, hasn't that been overdone a bit?" (not directed at you Bullet, I've heard that a lot everywhere lately) well, good graphic novels are good story's, you dont really hear people saying "making books into films, that's been done loads before..."
I say, if its a good story, go ahead, I want to see it, who cares if it's been done loads of times before, it's good to see another persons take on it.
Not really into the whole 3d thing, not really interested, it's the story that comes first, and visuals look better in 2d to me anyway. On a more comical note, I had thought, I wonder if when colour tv came in this kind of divide happened, "ah, colour, its just a fad, it'll never last..." LOL!
There aren't that many new genres of story to do either, new ones that have cropped up in past years, like ZomRomComs etc are welcome when they are done well, but there are probably more new sub-genres that shouldn't be tried than should....
But then I'm a big fan of graphic novels, sci-fi and horror films, and all things Zombie! So I say make as many as you can, for as long as you can, I'll even watch the crap ones and enjoy them a little bit too.

Tweety, I'm with you on the "road to the Avengers", has the potential to be the best comic adaptation ever, lets hope that happens!
And the Walking dead is excellent, more programming like that is very much needed!

Virtual City Challenge Apr 09

Spaceship Challenge June 09

Speed Machine Challenge Feb 2011

My Art and 3D Instagram
My DeviantArt Page

Last edited by Dango77; 13-12-2010 at 07:18 PM.