View Single Post
# 13 14-05-2005 , 12:25 PM
Alright.
Ill tell you, and I should be able to get it up and running this weekend and i'll PM it to you. I don't like to publicly post anything as personal as that.
I prolly won't work AS much today, but youll be shown my progreses... as I progress. lol
Anyway, if I have a short thingy to post in between i will, but I will TRY to stick with the car as long as i can.

Also to all of ya'll (im southern), i have no clue why you don't like NURBS. That is the only way to go for inorgranic modeling. Like a car. I have no clue how you do it wth polys except patchmodeling and that crap is HARD!!!!!! Anyways, i think that we should keep NURBS going because if most ppl stop using it then in like maya 8 or 9 somewhere in 5-10 years there will be no more nurbs modeling. Then again, i bet in maya 9 you will have little things that go into your brain and whatever you imagine will come up on the screen (shhh dont tell anybody), but still you should help keep up NURBS modeling or at least surface modeling.... its the only way i can do stuff... and should b the only way you can do stuff too!

,Matt

Last edited by MattTheMan; 14-05-2005 at 12:31 PM.