View Single Post
# 34 21-04-2006 , 09:46 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by MattTheMan
Therefore there will allways be disagreement- unless there is an ultimate lawgiver- God.

So what you're saying is that God exists since there's no disagreement in the world?

Ok, there is no God. Explain me this- can you rise from the dead? I HIGHLY doubt it. But, if you insist you can, can I go and beat the crap out of you, then nail you to a cross and sticking a spear between your ribs?

I remember hearing that there were proof that Jesus actually lived and walked the Earth, but not that he actually rose from the dead... If you've got some, other than what it says in the Bible, you're more than welcome to share...

The only way that could happen is if we all were perfect. unfortunatly, we are not all "good" on the inside. We all have sinful natures. Some people are really close to being perfect (like mother Teresa), but the only way they manage to do that is by obeying God's commandments.

I think you meant to say "Some people are really close to being perfect christians" since you're referring to being perfect according to christian values and beliefs...

Just my $0.02 user added image

Cheers user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"