View Single Post
# 14 28-10-2010 , 06:08 PM
Subscriber
Update:

Ok hmmm definitely something odd going on here, I got all the vertex's to select using outliner as the choice of selection for both objects. But doing selection with pen and shift to add selection choose verti's does not let me on mass select those vertex points..

I have no idea now if its a bug or if its a setting somewhere with drag selection.. Or maybe both user added image

Oh well its back to the same problem again and ive narrowed it down to it happening after I ctrl D the window frame and glass, before that using the outliner I could shift select in outliner both parts/vertex/ select them all and snap or move.

Now after Ctrl D for making the next window, the shift select in outline does this,,

select frame, Shift select glass, go back to the now highlighted white selection and choose vertex,, In outliner the window frame drops selection and that is where I think the problem is, its saying in the viewports I have it selected but outliner is dropping it but only after it becomes the master of subsequent copies.. After this all frame and glass copies adapt the same behaviour user added image

any help appreciated, if its user error fine ill suck that up lol, if not I can whip off a report..

Edit: Oh well ill move the frames and glass independent for now, just a pain as its nice to keep everything done that way at times.

Anyone get any ideas do post, thanks..

Last edited by moosenoodles; 28-10-2010 at 06:44 PM.