View Single Post
# 29 22-10-2003 , 02:01 AM
Subscriber
*sigh* Everyone is against me..... (except for Ultragames of course)

Emo, I'm not trying to convince anyone that 3D is better than having a cute girlfriend at your side. I'm just saying that's my preference.

Carrot - My name is Darkware, not Darkon.

Another big reason I am not big into relationships is that you can't trust anyone. My first father died when my mother was 6 months pregnant with me, so I never got to see my real father. She went through a lot of pain lossing him and has had to deal with that pain for nearly 18 years. My brother was in the car wreck as well and is now a 22 year old head injury. He can't walk, can't talk, can't see, can't do anything basically. She had a kid and look what happened?

She remarried to a guy and stayed with him for nearly 10 years breaking up with him and getting back together two or three times in a row. After they married, she found out he was cheating on her. More pain a relationship caused for my mother.

She divorced and remained single for a few years, then met a roofer. They dated for a year, then got married. About a month ago, she caught him cheating on another woman just like before. She ignorantly believes that things will work out this time, but the relationship is doomed to fail.

These events have had a tremendous impact upon my life as you can well imagine. How the hell am I supposed to love anyone if I have this fear? It's never going to go away. I've lived with it for 18 years. I've seen the pain relationships have caused time and time again. It's not just my mother either. I've heard dozens of cases where one of the parters had been caught cheating. I could probably name 50 people I know right off the bat who have gotten divorced because of problems in their relationships.

Why the hell would anyone want to get married? It's way too big of a risk. I don't have time for that kind of bullcrap. Life is too short for heaven's sake! As oposed to spending time searching for a girl to date and marry taking a big risk, I'd much rather earn as much money as I can and donate it to charities and programs to help people who really need it. (as stated before) - people like my handicapped brother who live day after day sitting in a wheelchair rotting away.

Having a relationship just seems selfish to me when you have the motivation to do so much more with your life; when you have a plan in mind, an unstopable will to help people who have it worse than you..... I can't deny that fact. I just can't.

www.Darkware3D.com