View Single Post
# 51 03-08-2009 , 09:24 PM
Subscriber
kuj4k,
for my pictures i rendered them all (only the last one was a screen shot, hit prnt screen and ctrl+v it to a painting program for windows, hit cmd+4 to grab a selection or cmd+3 to grab the screen on OSX, it'll appear as a png on your desktop)

for the renders i just changed the camera colour (view > select camera, ctrl+a to bring up attributes (i assume cmd + a for mac) then changed the environment colour) to grey like dango
then i just set it to production quality mental ray, didn't turn on FG or GI or caustics, or put in photons (because they always make my pictures white since i dont know how to use them properly yet)
but i did make my a sky dome and grass to reflect on the metal
actually, in one angle (not shown) you can see the copyright text on the sky dome :p

also, if you do a screen shot of your panel you should turn on wireframe on shaded too so we can see your wires user added image

if you dont get round to laying out the UVs then just do what i've done (and what i assume hammer did too) and just assign cool shaders to it

dango, that's looking pretty sweet, yeah if you had more time it would probably look even better :p
but it's for a few hours work!
you're wires are always so clean
nice playblast too, good to see you figured out where it was!
i take it then your took the time to layout the UVs after all!

murambi, CRUNCH HARDER!! let's see your weapon user added image

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D