View Single Post
# 4 17-04-2003 , 01:31 AM
Ok, I started the tutorial again, started out by loading my model of course... then turning on backface culling... then switching to the front camera and selecting the front faces of the part of the model... then I to the planar mapping options, reset them, then turned on the planar camera, clicked appply, and closed it...then opened up the UV editor and I couldn't seem to get any further in the tutorial than that ( I didn't quite understand how you needed to move the UV's to flatten them out)

I am sorry I am so confused about this (since this is probably easier than I am making it out to be) but I am really really new to all this

If there is something I am missing or if you can tell me a little more about how I am supposed to flatten and move the UV's then it would be greatly appreciated (I always seem to say that after every post "Greatly Appreciated" :p )

~Lane~

EDIT: Forgot to mention that every time I open the UV Texture editor after completing all the steps before it (planar mapping and such) it has the manipulator tool on it so all I was able to do was flip the UV's, scale the size, and such.

Last edited by Lane243; 17-04-2003 at 01:35 AM.