View Single Post
# 12 05-06-2003 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber
They are both old lucas arts classic adventure PC games. Similar era to Day of the Tentacle. If you don't have an interest in those sort of games and/or are not old and decrepid you won't have heard of them. Be grateful I didn't go for something from the days of the ZX81 user added image

I wanted to make something from both for a while and I am using this part of the tournament to brush up my skills on something I am interested in, as Howards skills far exceed mine. That's not whining, before anyone starts, it's simply a fact and it won't alter me putting lots of effort in. As this is for interest and to challenge myself I was not that concerned with popular appeal when I made my choices. We shall see how it turns out.

Trying out subds and cps for this part of the comp- make a change from polys. Images will be posted with progress shots as I don't know quite which I am doing yet.

Your ideas sound fun Howard- I look forward to seeing what you are going to trounce me with :bgreen: user added image