Thread: Funny.....
View Single Post
# 5 27-08-2003 , 02:15 AM
Here is something that a guy was selling once. These are his exact words:

I don't have enough space here to tell the complete story behind this, so I will briefly go over it. Back in October of 2001, while wandering through a parking lot at Michigan State University, I came across an old abandoned Ford Festiva. For some reason I was drawn to this vehicle. Although at first glance it appeared to be just another broken down car, I could tell there was something unusual about it, something frightening, lurking just below the reality of the vehicle. Fortunately I had my camera with me, as I was planning to take nude pictures of myself laying on the nearby train tracks, which I was then going to sell on Ebay (you wouldn't believe the crap some people bid on). I took a few pictures of the car, then went home and forgot all about it. Then, just last month, I finally got around to having the film developed. I was in for quite a surprise, as the photos clearly showed a ghostly presence behind the wheel of the vehicle! (see photograph below.) That night, as I was sleeping, I felt what I can only describe as "the black ink"- In the vision I had I was swimming through 10w40 engine oil, a sea of it. When I awoke screaming, I opened my hand and in my palm I discovered a key. Since then my car has stalled out every time I forget to put gas in it, and sometimes gives off a supernatural burning smell whenever I drive with the emergency brake on. After consulting with a mechanic friend who dabbles in the occult, he told me that the key was clearly to a 1990 Festiva, and that the spirit is known as "Inky." He urged me to pass the key on to someone else if I wanted to get rid of the curse. Beware! I would not wish this on anyone, but if you are dumb enough to pay for it then fine by me. If you are the winner of this auction you will receive the car key, as well as a copy of the photo you see below. Buyer pays actual shipping cost plus whatever ridiculous fees I decide to charge. Happy bidding!