View Single Post
# 1 15-04-2009 , 02:24 PM
The Maya Mountain

Virtual City Challenge Winners!

Congrats and thank you to all who participated in the challenge! My apologies for the lack of any real tangible prize, but I hope the bragging rights and potential portfolio pieces will be enough this time.

Without further ado...

Winners!
-----------

user added image
1st Place

tweetytunes

user added image

Congrats! Great details and love the addition of the elevated train and signage! Details like the street puddle and birds in the background are great as well. I will say that the texture density could be improved for future such scenes, but that's a bit nitpicky. Great job!

user added image
2nd Place

sokol

user added image

Great scene! Love the addition of the bike, fountain, and antennae on top of the buildings. Work on your texturing and lighting. Great job!

user added image
3rd Place

Dango77

user added image

Very nice scene! I like the house design and the lighting fits well with the environment. Work on your texturing and detail work in the future. Congrats!

Also wanted to thank and give an Honorable Mention to Whyte for entering the 4th entry. I wish there were more than 3 trophies to hand out, but you did a nice job and I'm hoping to see more entries from you in our current and future challenges!

Congrats again everyone! The new Challenge has already begun at the challenge forum! It's not too late to join in!

-Mike
The Maya Toolbelt