View Single Post
# 38 05-02-2004 , 11:16 PM
first of all I have to thanks Mr. Bojangles

u definitily gaves me a nice idea of what I was thinking......but after I'd cheked the site u told me .......I'm quite worry about u and Twisted.......hey hey boys take it easy......
Lonepig, thanks that u like it......I will reply my new work as soon as possible......
Now twisted....I have looking your work quite frequently and your machine in my opnion is it nice ........but now I fill just a little bit sad to see his weapon......
To be a robot I prefer the weapons set up into the body....like machine guns and some blades coming from some articulation.....in my opinion........
about my level skills I don't consider myself as norm even in 3d Max.......I just changed to norm because I want to my character fight with one cyborg what use a mask with one ball in the middle I forgot the name.......anyway......your project is not so diferent than mine......is just diferent style......in my case I spend most of the time moving dot by dot......until get the shape what I like.....is boring work but if u wanna get there I think u need to across this kind of stuff.......
Now u I belive that u work more in solid modeling leaving the shape more flat.....u know what I mean.......
Just work in the best way u think that it is.......but never give up or leave it before get exactly what u want ..........so if u'r not satisfied with some think do it again.......
I needed to break in parts my character 5 times until the bones get in the right position......
Anyway in the future u will find me in your way.....until there I wish all the best for all the competitor.....for u Twist....I had seen that u'r working quite hard so I hope u get winner....after me offcourse....he he.....