Thread: Angry now
View Single Post
# 1 19-03-2003 , 08:28 AM
Subscriber

Angry now

Due to the political issues at hand today in the world, more specificly the apparent management of these issues in Norway and abroad in Europe and of course USA, I will not post anything for a long time.

After thinking about this (I won't give up SM), I only want to speak my voice wherever appropriate by chance on the web.

I am angry and really annoyed with world politics, as a war in Iraq apparently starts in the near future.

I am well apt to present my point of view in a coherent manner, but this isn't really neccessary on the SM site.

Don't bother to even ask guys!

If I were bored before, now I can really sit comfortly in my chair and watch the situation unfold on tv, phisically unaffected by whatever horrors that plays out in the middle east.

It will be with an eerie excitement combined with disgust and sadness, that will probably arise in me as I watch whatever fatalities or atrocities get reported.

The responsibility of all participants, well anihilates whatever pity I could have had for the armed forces in the conflict.

Thank you.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!