View Single Post
# 49 27-12-2002 , 06:39 AM
Subscriber
well, I first discovered 3D when I was 12. Our school had a copy of Bryce 3D. I loved it so much that I saved up and bought Bryce 4.0. I made all of my first 3D pics and anims in that (even though it is mainly for making landscape background pictures). I became very interested with 3D. Whenever I had a school assignment that I could possibly present the report using 3D, I did so. I was given an old copy of 3dsMAX which I had a bit of a fiddle around with but never really grew to love. When I was 14, for school work experience I worked in the 3D section at a place where they produced ads and special effects and stuff. The guys there were great and taught me a few more things in 3D. They were pretty surprised by how much i knew for my age. I was first introduced to Maya there and, well... I fell into the alluring 'REAL' world of 3D... with no ambition to ever leave it.

Along the way movies like Final Fantasy and Shrek have kept me drooling over 3D.

Take a glance at my <a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9428"><b>Porsche 959</b></a> WIP