Thread: Dango's Doodles
View Single Post
# 13 09-11-2010 , 10:39 PM
Thanks for the comments Steve and Bullet,

Yeah, I do sometimes start in Z with just a couple of Zspheres, or even just a sphere3d and do some sketching, the first few things I did in Z were exactly that, and I know what you mean by great for creative outbursts!

I will probably add something along those lines in this thread at some point, I think at the moment I've had such a long break from 3d in general I guess I'm going back to the main program I stuck with the longest when I first got into it.
But I am also trying to spend as little time in Maya as possible, and get into Z for some sculpt and polypainting fun as soon as the base mesh is semi ready!

Really I guess I'm not planning anything, be it model, method or an outcome. I don't have the time to do anything planned at the moment, so this is the only way I won't feel daunted by the prospect of trying to get a finished model done.

Hopefully have some more done to this one at some point soon, the beverages took over tonight, one became several, games of pool took place (I won 75% of them thankfully!) and a lengthy walk home have led me to believe I should just pass out whilst watching a dvd and try to get to work on time in the morning.....lol

Virtual City Challenge Apr 09

Spaceship Challenge June 09

Speed Machine Challenge Feb 2011

My Art and 3D Instagram
My DeviantArt Page