View Single Post
# 35 06-04-2011 , 04:24 PM
Subscriber
Cheers Stwert - Right last bit on the pressing of 3 thing then we are all moving on...

The reason I press 3 is thats the way I work - I like my models looking smooth. But it is also how I was taught to view my models in Maya before Zbrush in a training video (After the early part of this thread will not say which one ) as its a good indentation of what shape it will look like once you add some levels of detail in Zbrush.

Dango77 is right how ever - turning on viewpoint 2.0 )something I have never done until today) does adds the smoothed faces, meaning Honest Dom was correct, but in normal display or high display it does not (on my PC - Anyway). Another benefit of viewpoint 2.0 it now means I can see my hair without rendering it out - Fantastic news - cheers Dango77. I am hoping to get this model in to UDK and do the final renders in there (time allowing of course and why not its free). So pressing 3 will not be an option

Hoping to show some progress tonight (started on the police belt with all the gadgets and stuff) but really tired after today so going to take it easy for a bit.

But no more on the smoothness matter - its over.

Cheers for kind words Bullet and Dango77 and daverave no animation this time round (Well maybe a turntable)