View Single Post
# 26 19-03-2007 , 08:59 AM
Subscriber
hay man thx for the link, some very useful stuff there.

I`m looking at this model as the focus point of my new website and thats why I`m putting so much detail into it. I really want this model to stand out. Will be rendering this from a vast number of directions not just for a still.

a lot of this model is still in ruff mode at the moment. Most stuff still needs beveling and rounding off in places. The front piece has got another part sitting on the bottom part of it and the lip needs smoothing out. Another area that needs work is the main body. I dont like to finnish the main body of until I get all the bits in because you`ll never know if you have to change some thing after.

if you look carefully at the main body you`ll see some hard edges where there is not a lot of detail at I`ll fix later on as well. (near the port holes). There are also a lot of little thing I feel will change as I go though but as you can see it still looks good without them, but I know they need fixing.

The wheel and the rear cylinder thing (I think its for writing messages in the sky more than making the thing fly)
are the only parts of the model that are (what I would say ) done. Even then may put some more detail in the the wheel - needs some bolts.

The other thing is the ship is not staying 100% like the ref as I`m going to customise it making it a much more personal model.

I hope you understand what I mean

Again thx for the link and comments.
I feel it was a shame events prevented me from finishing Medusa for the comp, but I get back to her soon.

Last edited by tweetytunes; 19-03-2007 at 04:16 PM.