View Single Post
# 13 04-12-2010 , 12:12 AM
Lifetime Member
No dave not at all...looks better then mine. No Nilla Im not using a blinn...I am using the mia_material_x with the campus IBL...I have changed my lights...render settings etc etc...I have missed something out. When I turn on caustics and photons my laptop dies...so it is even more frustrating. I shall try again...user added image

Ok I have stuffed around with all the settings again...aaarrrrr...yes it WAS a material_x but my settings had to be really tweaked...is there a reset to default???? for the render settings...I shall look.

Here we go...Im going back to the Spitfire now...this has had me buggered for a few days....I HATE software that carries over settings etc etc WITHOUT being told to do so. I have to deal with that crap ALL the time as a Surveyor and nothing gets me madder than a machine that reboots and comes out in feet and inches and Northing, Easting instead of Easting , Northing etc while you have a Supervisors tapping his toes ready to yell at you (not thats a worry Im pretty big LOL). user added image

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 04-12-2010 at 01:07 AM.