Thread: my new toy
View Single Post
# 23 21-11-2007 , 02:28 AM
Subscriber
My view is a bit mixed on this. First i think it's is quite a cool weapon to own, but maybe just as a collectors piece. I'm all for collecting weapons and have a few of my own, i see it as part of growing up as a boy. Most of us at some point think wouldn't it be cool to own one of those swords or go shoot some stuff in the garden. However as for taking something like that out on the streets with you, i'm not so sure. Personaly i think any guy who's going to stick a gun in your mouth to get some cash, is going to do a hell of alot more than just point it at you if they see you coming with one of those. Even with the smaller blades (e.g. pocket knife) i'm not too sure, but i think my view here is to leave it to personal prefference as some ppl might feel safe with one on them. Myself i think i'm safer without as at the end of the day it's not going to stop you getting shot and if you get into a fight just fight dirty it's alot easier explaining why it was self defence that you smacked the guy attacking you with a brick off the floor than if you stabbed the guy.

Ckyuk