View Single Post
# 62 27-04-2003 , 04:33 PM
Subscriber
WHOA! Whats that huge pic? Is that gonna be used in the game? Didn't see it last time i was here, and you didn't say anything about it. Also you might wanna resize it, so it its a lil easier on the 56k guys.

Cool about the AVIs, I don't think they support transparency so we'll stick with TGA for like a missle animation or somethin= ( The reason i'm not working on the projectiles just yet, is i'd like to see what other people come up with. Nuthing really comes to mind, and sprites like the ones you posted seem easy enough to leave to the newbs that would still like to help.

Heres the CURRENT psd. This will be updated, and i will post a new message about it, but to keep things clean it will be here. Just so you can start working out the problems and such. Maybe give me some design feedback from you're POV (point of view), if necessary.

BTW as of right now you've all seen whats in this PSD on the last few posts i made.

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2

Last edited by Vectorman; 27-04-2003 at 04:45 PM.