View Single Post
# 6 03-12-2010 , 11:28 AM
Lifetime Member
Mahesh,

boy that was a decent crack at animation mate...the skateboard had me hooked (yes I cheated I watched it first LOL).

The walk cycle..yes she tends to be counterweighted over the caboose. I dont know if its just me but her feet didnt look correct in contact and release from the ground. They kind of simulated flippers on a diver to me...with the front part flexing like it was flaccid (no offence mate). The feet also didnt appear to have the heel off first?? Other than that mate a bloody good effort all round..you certainly have skills (I wish I had them too!!) for an all round effort. I would think as you seem to be able to multi task your skillset and put some effort and imagination into it you will be a good asset to a company mate.

I dont work in this industry but try not to get bogged down on one idea or style. As you have shown, you can adapt to different things, so keep that in mind when coming up with your next project. Dont be frightened by going off on a tangent and try something crazy...thats what its about...and having fun.

Well done

cheers bullet user added image

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 03-12-2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling