View Single Post
# 9 30-12-2009 , 12:55 AM
Subscriber
Mastone, then I did not completely understand what you had posted. Yes the deck plates have been different since I started modeling it for the competition early this year. It was my choice to do them as they are. I can't possible do everything exact, and the deck plating the was it is on the real model at the time seemed over my head. I know the deck plates are a very big part of the ship and should conform to the original. I will take the blame for it. I am hoping to put the laser blasts in. I had hoped to do that for the competition. But when my texture did not work as planned, it set me back. Will try hard to get them on this one. I think you feel I am going to make that background a part of the scene when finished. No, that I just through in for some contrast. I hopefully will have it in a landing bay, and not hanging from a key chain this time. So the background will be just temporary. I do appreciate your paying attention to my project. Thank you!!

And I always enjoy seeing your work!!

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).