View Single Post
# 11 13-09-2005 , 02:24 PM
Subscriber
ahh man.. i wish i were a high school freshmen again. those were great experiences all the way through graduation.

my advice to you would be make the grades, socialize with anyone and everyone.. yes faculty too. there are many different types of personalities out there and in high school is where you learn to understand/deal with just a few.

sports, sure. If you're physically able by being not in a wheelchair or have braces on your legs etc. what's better than practicing eye hand coordination anyways.

Would also recommend taking extracirriculars like
NitroLiq said. Being that it is something you tried to see if you like, if you don't like it simply stop going and now you know it is or isn't for you.

and the recent survey is like 60-65% of highschoolers are non-virgins.. you'll figure it out.

you don't realize it yet but your next 4 years will be the best years of your life. unless of course you to go a party college then those will be the best 8 years of your life user added image

To you user added image for someone who's preparing for the step into the real world.