View Single Post
# 4 13-04-2011 , 02:34 AM
Subscriber
Here's an update. I have fleshed out the characters a bit more in design. In addition, i pulled some elements from other games like Ratchet and Clank and even the movie men in black. I want to give each character a unique weapon as well.
This is the base design for Toejam and Earl. Now I can prepare for the modeling process.
---------------------------------------------

Toejam and Earl “Human Hunters”
Toejam aka “TJ” is the “hot shot” arrogant and high tempered. He seeks to be the best at what he does and craves competition. He often brags about his high human catch rate in all of funkotron. He is highly skilled in his accuracy and his throwing arm. TJ keeps a momento of the first human he ever caught when he was a kid. TJ gun of choice is the Bubble Gun which he conveniently calls “Juicy fruit”

Earl aka “Big Ez” is more laid back and easy going, He may be large, but his weight never slows him down. He provides the intel and provides the best strategy for success in any situation, even if the odds are stacked against them. Earl is responsible for the gadgets used within the league including his personal favourite “the snip and snipe”

Attached Thumbnails