View Single Post
# 32 24-02-2011 , 01:40 PM
Tweety:
There's not too much more that I have planned, it was just a few little things, tread on the accelerator pedals (now done), cushioning on the seat (also now done), a little more detailing on the panels and maybe some rivets (done part of, will do the rivets if I have time), also I've now changed the handle bar angle so it's even more like a choppers. Not going to do anything on the dash, it'll be a touch screen LED display, I tried out some different things there and they just looked wrong.
There was a couple of other ideas I had, like the landing gear housing and the landing gear itself, but I may just make the housing and cover and leave the gear until after the comp. I will also have a go at texturing this at some point when work calms down a bit!

Steve:
I wondered why nobody had mentioned the hard edge and curvy mix already, it was done on purpose (obviously...lol), I set myself a little mini challenge at the start to see if I could pull off a mix of the two without it looking totally crap, and think I've done a half decent job of it, well, I hope I have. I did listen though, and have added a slightly more defined edge along the main curve of the middle section, probably not that noticeable but hopefully it'll add to the overall look.
Thanks for the nice words too mate!

Not a great update here, but I guess the changes will become less and less noticeable as I'm working on all the smallest details at the moment, this render has the seat covers done though, am quite happy how they turned out.

Attached Thumbnails

Virtual City Challenge Apr 09

Spaceship Challenge June 09

Speed Machine Challenge Feb 2011

My Art and 3D Instagram
My DeviantArt Page

Last edited by Dango77; 24-02-2011 at 01:55 PM.