View Single Post
# 7 04-07-2008 , 08:21 AM
Subscriber

Dude, i tell you now... I saw the cover of the first game and at the time i was totally hyped up about Greek Mythology (still am, but i don't currently actively search for stories)

The cover was of some guy holding a gorgon's head and instantly i was like "I MUST HAVE"

i would like to say i bought it as soon as i saw it, but i would be lying... did a small background check to see if anyone could tell more about the story of the game

it's one purchase i'll never regret user added image

hyped up about greek myth?! are you insane? lol... the game looked okay though what was alright was the model of the original character(forgot name)

oh yeah, and they use Maya to make their models, they say so on the making of the game videos (and thus began the Mayan fest)

yeah they part where one of the enviroment artists where talking, noticed he used maya ... was rapped for some reason lol :p

oh yeah, what sort of cookie is it? i'll find a video sometime when i'm not copy-pasting lots of code....

haha, umm the cookie is double choc chip from subway user added image dam expensive though! lol