View Single Post
# 1 20-11-2006 , 12:51 PM

Wanna do title sequence for a movie?

(hope this is a good place to post this)

Hi there,

maybe there is someone here who is interested in working on a fun-but-also-serious feature film we have in post right now.

I'm looking for someone doing the opening/title sequence, I can PAY YOU NOTHING IN ADVANCE, but you'll get a contract that grants you a share of the movie. We have two distributors signalling interest. We are all young and not-quite-so-young movie professionals who whipped this project up with hardly any money.

Profile of Fear is a psycho thriller that tries not to be as shallow as most horror flicks are. Check www.profile-of-fear.com to read some stuff, but better ignore the petty gallery, the images are not thoroughly chosen and not corrected at all (the site is "pre-release").

I have a good idea for the 2 minute opening sequence, but other ideas are more than welcome. The whole look of the film is rather dark-grainy-muddy-outoffocus, rather like a 70ies 16mm noir film. It was shot on HD, though.

Interested? Drop me a mail at "opener at dcsfilm dot com" or pm me. user added image

Cheers,

Jan