View Single Post
# 19 25-07-2006 , 10:36 PM
Subscriber
okay nightz, sorry couldnt answer sooner. i just got back from holiday and have been working out myself. but hey iam back.

so anyway..
i really like the model. and cool you also added the oct arms. i wonder what tadpole next model update or weapon will be??

i can kick all of your behinds

ummm well perhaps so but i'd say maybe nightz can do yours with half his mech A.I. tied behind his back.. hehe jk.
and a name... well actually the first name that came up was "Mechausarus". cuz i was thinking of dinosarus the prievious day and perhaps have some sort of likeness to it. after all your mech is big. so i thought it'll be cool. but others also came to my mind like, Semi - Monster, 4 Legged Crab Stampers, Octo-Pod-Killer, Mean Machine. and whole lot of other dumb ones. i came up with a suggestion. but its not like you have to do it. its your model after all. in the pic that i uploaded there are red circles. i think you should add some detail there cuz its rather plain/empty. add something like a laser gun or wires or boosters or whatever. well thats all i have to say for now.. i'll be waiting for a reply.

cheers

Attached Thumbnails

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!