View Single Post
# 24 21-10-2003 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber
Emo - I'm 18, not 12. I know what it's like to be attracted to a girl. I just choose not to fall to such a temptation.

Marriage is a risk in my eyes. If I find a good job, I have to be able to move out of state in the blink of an eye. If I have a girlfriend or wife, there is always a chance they would refuse to move b/c of being away from their family or some other reason. Maybe they would do it to please me, but there may always be regret you know. I need to be free. No chains. Nothing holding me back.....

Why do I need to be so free? It goes along with that "dependable" thing I was talking about earlier. If you're free, you can do whatever you want; move where ever you want, be anything you want. If a companey calls me up and wants me to work for them, I need to be able to move there fast. We're talking overnight. Just pack up and leave. That's how solo I am. Can anyone else do that? Yes, but probably not many.

Also, being able to resist women so easily is considered a gift in my eyes. There was another thread here on SM about 3D people being weird. Well, this is just another weird thing about me I suppose.

Can you really blame me for wanting to be the best 3D person I can be? I mean it's not like I'm missing out on anything. I've had a taste of what relationships are like and I've had a taste of 3D. The fact is that I like 3D better. Call me crazy, I don't care. I like what I like and no one is going to change that. It's very simple really.

Originally posted by Emo what if Maya never take off the ground?? what if that programmer threw away Maya v.001 Beta and said "this has no future??"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! *inhales* hahahahahahahahaha!!!! *falls on floor in uncontrolable laughter*

Ok, lol, okok.... I do realize that is a possibility, but really man, I highly doubt that is going to happen. At least not any time soon. Alias is very stable.

www.Darkware3D.com