View Single Post
# 66 21-03-2010 , 02:10 AM
Lifetime Member

lancaster

Hi guys, well its been a long week at work and not enought ime to do my Lanc. I have learnt a lot from a special friend and appllied that to a simpler model of an STOL 701. I will finish the 701 first and then go back to the Lanc. What I have learnt over the last few days isnt a lot to some but brain bustingly euphoric for me. What I am learning on the 701 will give me a better understanding of how to go about the finishing of the Lanc. I will delete the cockpit I made and maybe even the fuselage and do it again, I have now realised some mistakes that I have made and will simplify it first BEFORE trying to do the little stuff. This jpeg of the 701 has been smoothed to show my old boss (kinda my Dad) what it will look like. Its taken a few hours but I am getting faster the more I practice. I have edges to clean up and tighten areas along the body but as a blockout Im happy with most of it.

Thanks again to a very special some one for the guidance provided and your time to help a novice, you are one top person.

Cheers bullet

Attached Thumbnails

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes